• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fly High Discs

dgdave

* Ace Member *
So who had thrown them? How's the Sticky Icky plastic?

I love Stokley and he is the reason I can throw 300+ and used to be able to hit 500, but the names and reasoning behind them are dumb as fuck. Still love the dude.

I've only tested the AK-47s and liked them so much they replaced my Wizards for putting for the time being. And since it will be brought up the molds are made by Gateway and are just different enough from their Gateway counterparts to necessitate their own PDGA approval.

So how is the AK and the White Widow? Killer tackiness and grip but how do they glide andfade in putts. And how do they flip in drives?

The tackiness of the White Widow was too much to resist. I have not compared a Magic side by side to this. Nor thrown them at the same time. From memory the WW seems roughly the same maybe a hair more hss. But the glide in putting may be a hair lower but i only made a couple of rear wind putts due to lack of time. So real data must come later when the weather gets better. Saturday at the earliest. To me it seems that the shoulder of the WW gets the top flatness closer to the leading edge than in the Magic.