• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Flyboy Aviation loses Lillian

Flyboy

I'm very saddened to tell you all that my incredible mother, Lillian, died peacefully here at Flyboy this morning due to complications from open-heart surgery. She loved having disc golfers come visit us, and feeding y'all mid-round put a lot of joy in her life. Lillian added a touch of class to the joint, she'll be sorely missed.

Kelly

I have no words right now. I'm glad I got to spend time talking to her, multiple times, I'm grateful to be let into her home continuously, I'm glad I got to play her a few songs.

She was an incredible human being, I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

I'm with Connor, no words. Sorry for your loss. I didn't get to meet her. Sounds like she had a life worth celebrating.

Lillian was a fantastic host, every time, and every bit of what made Flyboy such an incredible experience in so many ways. Your family is in our hearts and thoughts, Kelly.

Hard to find anything to say. I'm very sorry to read this. My condolences to the Flyboy family.

Most sincerest condolences and sympathies.

Your mother was an amazing woman my friend. Thank you for letting all of us that have visited over the years get to meet her and enjoy her own special brand of love and sweet hospitality. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Wayne now.

You guys were the most welcoming people I have ever met. My condolences Kelly.

Your mother truly was/ is a beautiful woman. The interactions I had with her were always pleasant and sweet. My sympathies for your lose but her love for you continues on. And that's something that will never fade.

Daniel

Never met her but I'm sure she was a wonderful lady. My deepest condolences.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Ashleigh and I really enjoyed her company at breakfast when we were there and she seemed like a really wonderful person. We're thinking of you and your dad, Kelly.

I'm so sorry for your loss Kelly. She was a wonderful woman and made our week at Flyboy that much more enjoyable.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts, love and prayers with you and yours.

Sorry for your loss Kelly, I feel like a better person for the time I got to talk with her in February. If you look up southern hospitality in the dictionary I am certain that somewhere in there you will see Ms Lillian...

Sorry to hear, Kelly. She was an extremely nice woman when I met her. My condolences to you.

Condolences Kelly, I only met her once but she definitely made our time at Flyboy 100x better. such an amazing and kind host. Flyboy will not be the same without her.

So sorry to hear this. Every time I talk about my visits to flyboy I talk about how lovely and sweet she was. She made a warm impression on everyone who met her. I lost my mom this winter, it's a hard time. My condolences.

Latest posts