• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] flying eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an old 10/10 DX blue Rancho Roc with a silver stamp, 180g.
It's the one with the 5 cards with the Flying Eye in front as the 5th card(behing it are hearts, spades, etc.

The 06 USDGC "Eye" Roc?

eye.jpg

my only blind golden retiever find a flying eye eagle in dx, it was very beat but someone at the course wanted bad so i got 5$

There are many Flying Eye stamps. I probably have at least a dozen different ones.

Nick Sartori used to own Flying Eye and sponsored a few pros, most notably Ken Climo. I wonder what happened to Nick.

Didn't flying eye run into trademark issues with GD? I loved their stamps; and may have headed towards collecting them, if they had continued to make them.

I've got a few flying eye stamps from the early/mid 90's. Whatchu lookin for?

hey ! this is the actual son of Nick Sartori. Adam Sartori. my dad is doing great and still living in Florida running his own tree service.. for anyone wondering !
anyway .. i would really like to get my hands on one of my dads old discs . i know he ended up selling a lot of his old ones but whatever discs are left in circulation i want to get my hands on.
i know this is super late and i most likely wont even get a response back but i just thought NOT trying would be pointless. please reply as soon as possible if these are still for sale ... by some miracle.

Glad to hear your dad is doing well! I have a bunch of Flying Eyes stamped discs around if you'd like to see them!

Attachments

• 38D5E1A8-53FD-4301-A859-253B22ED0869.jpg
    38D5E1A8-53FD-4301-A859-253B22ED0869.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 41
Sweet!

Wow, that was surprisingly fast Lol ... Crazy how what the internet can do nowadays.. Anyway . If you could send me a private message with your email attached that'd be a great. I would love to see what other Flying Eyes you have ! was looking for something a little more old and rare . All my dad wants this christmas is one of his old discs so if i want to go all out

Glad to hear your dad is doing well! I have a bunch of Flying Eyes stamped discs around if you'd like to see them!

Wow, that was surprisingly fast Lol ... Crazy what the internet can do nowadays.. Anyway . If you could send me a private message with your email attached that'd be a great. I would love to see what other Flying Eyes you have ! was looking for something a little more old and rare . All my dad wants this christmas is one of his old discs so if i want to go all out

sorry if you saw this message twice. kind of a newbie to the whole internet thread thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts