• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Folding Cane Stool

ricco2623

If anyone is familiar with me knows that I am recovering from a complete left hip replacement. Hoping to return to this game in the preceding months and I am doing well in my PT, but still using a cane for a slight limp. Now in the past I have abstained from using folding stools, was just as comfortable standing and with my hip issues it was easier to keep standing then sitting and standing. But when I return I have give thought on using a cane or walking stick to help navigate the hilly courses here in North MS and thought a seat might come in handy if I should tire. One issue I had with a stool is having to carry it, so, I was hoping to combine a stool and a cane as one. I have already looked into them and read some reviews, but I would appreciate the opinion of my fellow golfers as to hikers. Anyone ever used one and thoughts?

Wishing you the best on your recovery bro. I've never used one, but if that's something that will help get you back out on the course then I say go for it. I'm lame with a knee issue right now so I completely understand. Take care and heal up.......jb

Awesome bag but probably kinda heavy for someone coming off of a hip replacement wouldn't you think?