• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Foot Golf = Footgolf = Soccer Golf = Football Golf

^lol
My friends and I have joked about one day playing a game of full contact disc golf. Maybe footgolf would work better.

Last edited:
I was meaning something more like a body check on a 10' putt, lol. Ive been hit in the face by a 200ft putter shot, while practicing before a tourney. So that part doesn't really appeal to me haha.

Last edited:
I was lucky that I wear glasses or it probably would have knocked an eye out. It hit me where the temple meets eye socket, the spring in the earpiece of my glasses is still broken, lol. Also, the fact that it was a soft vibram putter probably helped too, but it still hurt like hell.

I was lucky that I wear glasses or it probably would have knocked an eye out. It hit me where the temple meets eye socket, the spring in the earpiece of my glasses is still broken, lol. Also, the fact that it was a soft vibram putter probably helped too, but it still hurt like hell.

Right in the orbital bone? That is about the worst spot to take one, good thing it was a Vibram for sure...

resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-s-illuminati-but-it-s-illuminati-c4c78b.jpg

Last edited:
LOL my eye was swollen alittle but I could still see. Funny thing is it was one of the guys I play with on the weekends. He threw it and bent down to grab another disc and I walked right into it. I still give him grief about it from time to time.

Got hit with a glancing blow(phrasing) across the tenders by a practice drive once, and as a matter of fact it was a Champ Boss. I still razz and get razzed over it. In all fairness though to the topic(s) at hand, I've been hit by soccer balls pretty much everywhere on my person, multiple times.

Played with standard soccer balls and 21" diameter holes in the ground, almost entirely, intentionally, on pre-existing traditional golf courses.

Typical foot golfer can kick a ball ~65 yards, less than 200 feet.

FootgolfTM seems to be a heavily funded, intentional effort to capture a new, hybrid sport and confine it to traditional golf course properties. The same game, without the trademark, has a number of names: Foot Golf, Soccer Golf, and Football Golf. Those who own the trademark are discouraging stand-alone foot golf courses not on a pre-existing traditional golf course.

I can see disc golf courses where this fits right in and am designing two, right now. What do you think?

Hi Terry! Good to see you on here. I hosted Ben when he was on the 1,000 course tour. I'm looking forward to some of your veteran insight here.....:thmbup:

This is pretty cool, if not a bit long. And this is why foot golf could easily destroy disc golf in popularity. Also, love the cameo by Ronaldo.

What are they doing right we aren't you ask? $12, 500 purse at each of their pro-am tour events.