• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] For Sale - 2008 Star Roc San Marino (still in package)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this thing for sale. It is still in the package. This thing is mint. It is black with white print. Not many of these.

I am asking $300. but... Make me an offer. I need the money. I have attached a photo.

Email me if you are interested. [email protected]

Attachments

• starsanmarino.jpg
    starsanmarino.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 129
Ok. sorry. I am new at this. All I know is I have a pretty valuable disc. Could you provide me with information about how I might find the "rating"? Is it provided on the certificate of authentication? I don't normally sell discs. I didn't intend to sell this one. I am NOT a collector. I did see that Huklab had some similar. http://huklab.com/index.php/fly-gear?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_huklab.tpl&product_id=244&category_id=17

What do you mean by rating?

And as for the one on Huk Lab, there is a reason that disc is still avialable. Its because it has a rediculous price tag. Although you have a very nice disc it would be a fard sell at the price. I could be very wrong on this but I dont think have really even hit the $100 mark yet.

But other than that you still did everything correctly, since you cant just ask for people to offer you money, the best way to do that is to put a high price on it and then let people give you their obo offer.

I know the seller, good dude. I don't have much rating here either, but have been on a little while and will vouch for him as good dude. I have no clue on pricing or the like,.

No "Rating" ?

Ok. sorry. I am new at this. All I know is I have a pretty valuable disc. Could you provide me with information about how I might find the "rating"? Is it provided on the certificate of authentication? I don't normally sell discs. I didn't intend to sell this one. I am NOT a collector. I did see that Huklab had some similar. http://huklab.com/index.php/fly-gear?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_huklab.tpl&product_id=244&category_id=17

They mean your feedback is "0", no deals done here. Some people find it hard to trust new people with no deals done especially for an expensive item.

Just to give an example...I am a member of an Archery forum that has a major amount of classified action and I buy and sell a lot over there. When looking for a bow there you sometimes see a thread pop up with a new model bow that was $1000 and the seller wants $500 and they just joined the site and have zero feedback...move on, it is probably a scam. You can easily pick a picture of the item and post it as "yours" in a sale thread, it has happened there quite a bit over the last 5 years I have been on there. Especially of the seller wont take paypal (because he dosent use it) and requests a money order only.

and using a huklab pricing is not the way to go... lol.. huklab aka WAY overpriced disc and items is a joke and i laugh when i see people buying there items for 3-4 times the norm price.. I like the disc though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts