• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ford vs. Chevy

Since the title is autos--I drive a Silverado and have for two decades. I have personal experience with Dodge and Ford that made me swear them off.

That doesn't mean someone else won't have the same thoughts about Chevy that I do for Ford or Dodge, but hey...it's my choice. To each their own.

But, that's my truck. For cars, I'm not a fan of GM/Dodge/Ford. They got a lot better, but they burned a lot of bridges. My wife drives a Subaru Forrester and my daughter has a Kia Soul.

Regarding discs, I have no idea. I mostly throw Innova, but it's more "what I have" than anything else. I'd be will to try any brand, just not willing to spend a lot of money buying tons of discs.

"Your time is too precious to be sacrificed in wasted days combating the menial forces of hate, jealously, and envy."
--- Og Mandino

I was a pretty big Og Mandino fan in high school. Take my upvote.

I don't really hate any car brands..... I've owned several... when it comes to trucks.. like many things... year and model make a big difference on what make is best.

I recently bought a 2020 Ford Ranger XLT and it is a really good midsized truck for me. I did test drive the Toyota Tacoma and Chevy Colorado models.... I didn't like them as much.

I've always been a Toyota truck guy, but I'm really digging my Honda Civic Hybrid.

It was given to me, and gets 44 mpg...Awesome course bagging car!

Unfortunately, I knew this going into it.....but... desperate times lol

I'm usually very much a Chevy guy.

That initial quality is damn impressive though. I was almost fooled by a friend's Grand Cherokee. Then the leather dash peeled up in the spring. Not sure what kind of adhesive they use, but the person who chose that product should be dismissed.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

Maaaaan!

(I drive a Honda, and don't really care what anyone else drives)
(Except, y'know, using less gasoline would be good)

And we do have a beater truck, I think it is a Chevy. Maybe a Ford.
(but I could be wrong)

Could also be:
First
On
Race
Day

And my beater truck is a Mazda.

You get an award for the most boomer post of the day. :p

Haha, more like raised by boomers and was a voracious reader. So I read all my Dad's Og Mandino books as a high schooler when I still found interest in pulp phsychology novels. My reading tastes have change quite a bit since then.