• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ford vs. Chevy

Lol....being well read should not be a generational thang. :D

No offense to Og, but I don't think he fits into anyone's definition of "well read". More like studying for a game of trivial pursuit baby boomer edition.

That being said...i think we can all agree that we hate Dodge.

Nope! :D

picture.php

Unfortunately, that's not mine. But Jimmy Likee!

And the 2nd car I ever owned was a Dodge Omni America. That thing was a tank. Did stuff it was never intended to do and took it like a champ!

No offense to Og, but I don't think he fits into anyone's definition of "well read". More like studying for a game of trivial pursuit baby boomer edition.

I was not proposing that the tao of Og, should be a life philosophy, lol. Well, read also doesn't mean reading only that, which fits your view of things.

I have read Dianetics....doesn't mean I am going go out and join the freaking cult, but it does enhance my search for truth. Even if it means I dismiss the concept.

Well, I'm a Chevy guy. Silverado sitting I the driveway.

That said, it seems it's Innova vs DC, yeah? I'd choose DC. But DD is more my jam, and there's already enough hate for DD.... shrugs. People can waste energy hating.

But yes, I agree everyone can hate dodge :D

So, if Ford/Chevy translates to Innova/Discraft then are the MVP guys kind of like the Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge owners?

Or would MVP fall more into some weird Hyundai/Kia category?

See the USA in your Chev-ro-let!

Silverado in the drive and another payment it'll be mine free and clear.

Never owned a Japanese vehicle and never will.

So if we're going to base it off of country of origin then the Trilogy stuff has to be Volvo or Saab?

So if we're going to base it off of country of origin then the Trilogy stuff has to be Volvo or Saab?

No, but Gateway's been around a long time and has always been that company that just can't compete even though they are on the verge of being there. Is there a better company than Chrysler for that?

I'd put Trilogy in the premium German vehicle window. They look gorgeous, but they break (in) quicker than most people expect.

Millennium would be Jeep.
Prodigy would likely be Renault. They realized America isn't interested and decided to hang out in Europe instead.

Last edited:
Trilogy is Volkswagen AG.

(Yes, I know I just said that Westside is Volvo. If you want coherence and consistency, my posts in this thread are the wrong place to look. :D)