• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Formal introduction

KHud06

Par Member
Hey all, My name is kyle and I live in Kansas City, MO, I'm new to this site kind of, I've been reading this site for quite some time now but just recently became a member. I have only been playing disc golf for 9 months but am addicted to this amazing sport. I play almost everyday, rain (snow) or shine. I live and breath disc golf, I am constantly watching videos and searching looking for any and all information I can about anything and everything related to disc golf. I am also playing in my very first tournament at Smithville lake in a couple weeks and am excited and nervous at the same time but Can't wait to get my feet wet.

congrats on taking the step to play a tourney, also good luck! dont let your nerves get to you. and of course welcome to the site.

Hidey Ho Kyle!

images

Welcome! Good call on observing the site before joining, now you know what you are getting into haha!

:DIsn't anyone going to 'Prerube' him for not using another member's introductory thread??? Geez, we're getting soft.

Welcome newbie, beware of the Water Cooler. And if you go in the Landfill your soul is lost..... :D

Thanks everybody
And Pwingles - disc golf + waterproof shoes = excellent time.
Denglish1809 - thank you, I am super excited and can't wait, expecting a sleepless night the night before.
KyledStauffer - I propose a fight to the death using barbed wire wrapped baseball bats. Dunkin' Donuts parking lot 8:00 am tomorrow (no reason to fight on a empty stomach)
Sloppydisc - My soul was lost a long time ago.

Welcome to the greatest site on the interwebz!

FTFY

Also, welcome Kyle. Pay a few bucks for membership if you haven't already. Definitely worth the money just to get to hang out in the VIP lounge.