• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Former Giants pitcher Brian Wilson plays Disc Golf

The pDGA should do a celebrity doubles tournament where a celeb is partnered with a pro. Would be the closest thing to a TV worthy event that might be feasible.

Celebs:
Brian Wilson
Bubba Watson
Aaron Rodgers
Holly Finley (whatever that model chick's name is, she's arguably a celeb)
Ben Askren (MMA fighter)
I think some NASCAR dude plays, um...

Add Zach Deputy as well

The pDGA should do a celebrity doubles tournament where a celeb is partnered with a pro. Would be the closest thing to a TV worthy event that might be feasible.

Celebs:
Brian Wilson
Bubba Watson
Aaron Rodgers
Holly Finley (whatever that model chick's name is, she's arguably a celeb)
Ben Askren (MMA fighter)
I think some NASCAR dude plays, um...

Whoever gets Askren would win. He's really good. http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/16477

Gotta love Wilson! Should have been out there to see it. I bet he can bomb! Bet he lands on his feet anyway. He is such a nut, i'm sure he will, weather it's in baseball or not.
Brian, wherever you end up, we love you!
Signed; born in SF!

Gotta love Wilson! Should have been out there to see it. I bet he can bomb! Bet he lands on his feet anyway. He is such a nut, i'm sure he will, weather it's in baseball or not.
Brian, wherever you end up, we love you!
Signed; born in SF!

Apparently he had a lot of speed on his forehand drives, but zero control and was only getting 100ft out of his drives

Yeah, probably the last place Giants fans wanted him to end up.

We have yet to see. He has been injured simply by trying to go easy on that arm before. I can't hate. The guy is fun to have on your side.
Oh yeah. and the Codgers fans have to realize that 'the machine' go's with him!
Have fun

Am I understanding this? Wilson went to the dodgers? I hate the dodgers! I hate dodger fans and I especially hate the dodgers! I can't believe it. Now I have to hate brian wilson, you know, cause I hate the dodgers. At least we got romo. But I hate the dodgers

Thought we won last night, looks pretty good tonight also. Still gotta be a Wilson fan. The guy is too cool. Just keep telling the Dodger fans that they also got 'The Machine' along with Wilson!

Nope lost in extra innings on Friday. Last I heard tonight was in the 7th and the giants were up 14-3. Hope they pulled it out. They play again tomorrow afternoon. I might go play chavez ridge so I can hear all those dodger fans cuss an spit at the agony of defeat. There's a picture in my profile of my son standing by the 18th basket with the stadium lights behind him that's pretty awesome.

Thought we won last night, looks pretty good tonight also. Still gotta be a Wilson fan. The guy is too cool. Just keep telling the Dodger fans that they also got 'The Machine' along with Wilson!

Sadly, The Machine, aka Pat The Bat, is retired.

Latest posts