• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Free disc fun.. MVP distance driver xmas giveaway

i like free stuff! merry xmas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Vote in the poll and be entered in a chance to win your choice of LE stamped photon or orbital. Drawing after xmas. Good luck all!

HOFC photon 174g
Skulboy orbital 171g

1450925867273.jpg

Posting in the thread re: your favorite MVP/Axiom disc review or a reason why you want to try one of these distance drivers might get you some brownie points.

I guess I'm lame...:p Actually I already have 4 photons and 2 orbs so let someone else try some gyro.

Been wanting to try a Photon for a while now. One of the few molds that I feel could knock out my Wraiths.

Been wanting to try a Photon for a while now. One of the few molds that I feel could knock out my Wraiths.

You could be right. I sent my VIP secret santa a photon to try as they are a fan of wraiths. Its right between a wraith/destroyer really for me. Good luck!

I love Anodes, Amps, Volts, but haven't yet tried their high speed stuff. Have a buddy that loves his Orbital. That disc loves to go for a ride!

Never thrown this brand before. It's always intrigued me with the different black rim. Just never brought myself to do it.

I love Anodes, Amps, Volts, but haven't yet tried their high speed stuff. Have a buddy that loves his Orbital. That disc loves to go for a ride!

This orbital shot went so far it landed in the next hole fairway and i thought it was lost. One of my longest on flat ground to date. Orbital + hyzer = boom!

Never thrown this brand before. It's always intrigued me with the different black rim. Just never brought myself to do it.

Good to know. Thanks ronnie. Definately give one a try if you get the chance on the course! Good luck.

First tried MVP thanks to you, AIM. Currently throwing/bagging the Tangent (great understable mid, for me, more understable than the flight charts indicate) & the Ion (the absolute best forehand putter I have ever thrown - the rim-flight plate interface is great for two finger grip & the disc is OS enough to handle the forehand power). I have not found my Gyro distance driver yet, but my backhand noodle arm is thinking I should really give the Orbital a solid trial.
Thanks for doing these give-always; you are the man! :clap:

Ive never given mvp/ axiom a shot. I cant buy em with tourny bucks locally and dont want to waste dough on something i wont like.

Ive thrown a anode a couple times, seemed like a nova. Maybe without the torque resistance.

First tried MVP thanks to you, AIM. Currently throwing/bagging the Tangent (great understable mid, for me, more understable than the flight charts indicate) & the Ion (the absolute best forehand putter I have ever thrown - the rim-flight plate interface is great for two finger grip & the disc is OS enough to handle the forehand power). I have not found my Gyro distance driver yet, but my backhand noodle arm is thinking I should really give the Orbital a solid trial.
Thanks for doing these give-always; you are the man! :clap:

:hfive:

That's really cool to hear. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts