• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE Disc Golf Clinic Video with Jon Baldwin!

dlopez916

Bogey Member
You guys can visit the link in my signature for a free downloadable video of a disc golf clinic with 2011 Pro Masters World Champion and 2012 Master's Cup Champion, Jon Baldwin. Be sure to follow the instructions below the "Download" button. I hope you enjoy, and I hope this thread stays as its own. Thanks!

Regardless of any self-promotion, this is a solid clinic video and I appreciate your posting it. JB has a really good mental game and it's interesting to hear him talk about it.

Thanks for the link! I always enjoy watching videos like this, that seem a bit more personable. And have a much better understanding,of rollers now. :)

I'll have to check it @home b/c my boss doesn't like me watching 30-minute DG videos on company time.

Can't understand it, really, when it improves my outlook on life so significantly ...

As an audio video guy I appreciate the work you put into making this happen and give it away for free...if that means plugging your website so be it. It was your work put into making do what you want with it.

I am a little confused though...maybe it just helps with tracking to your website, but if you are giving the download away for free why not just post it to YouTube and embed it on your site?

Does anything you post not actually include self-promotion?

Considering his business is promoting Disc Golf which I think is also the point of this website, his "self promotion" seems entirely appropriate. If you don't like it, don't visit his site and don't download the clinic.

Really not helping your case, man.

Let him self promote, I do. I use all the proceeds of my youtube page are donated to pay for the club insurance, gas for mowers, lines for weed whackers, and so on.

Thanks for the video.

Latest posts