• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Free Glow CFR Roc3s

Status
Not open for further replies.

badsmurph

Birdie Member
I'm giving away 10 free CFR Glow Roc3s withTournament Stamp. Here's the catch: I'm running a C tier Charity Event for Special Olympics Burke County. If you donate $25 or more to the charity I will give you a FREE Glow Roc3. You can either send me a check made out to Special Olympics Burke County or paypal me at [email protected]. All Proceeds will go to charity. If interested please PM me. These disc are going for a lot more than $25 so why don't for feel good about yourself for helping a great cause when you hit that tree.
If you Donate over $41 I will throw in a CFR Gator

Also if I have a good response I will try to get more. Also will put up picture of stamp.

Disc should be at my house in a week or 2 due to April 20th date.

Also: if you have paid please make sure you send Mailing Info (hint, hint - Traivs)

Last edited:
let me try to figure out how to do that. I have the PDF file from Innova after they tweened it. It will be a mini stamp in the bottom right corner of disc.

here's the stamp guys:

motown_showdown420_zps1c617461.jpg

bump for a great tourney and a great deal.

edit: looking elsewhere, it appears these may have disappeared. even better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts