• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Frisco Texas

I walked about 5 holes, from the parking lot next to the baseball fields last Saturday, 3/3. No baskets yet. Looks like a very short course, shorter than Alex Clark. Putter only, from the few holes I saw.

I walked about 5 holes, from the parking lot next to the baseball fields last Saturday, 3/3. No baskets yet. Looks like a very short course, shorter than Alex Clark. Putter only, from the few holes I saw.

wow, although im glad to have another course in the area, i hate that its that short

I think it is great. A shorter course may bring more families out with their kids. A beginner friendly course is needed to help new comers to the sport.

My first course was Harry Myers in Rockwall Texas, As a newbie I thought if that is how all DG courses are then DG wasn't my sport.

Baskets are in headed there now

Wow, thats shorter then when I just played to the pins. I played all 18 in 36 minutes and wasnt even trying to keep time. The only reason I kow that is because I called a buddy from okc when I got out of the truck and when I got done putting on 18.

I am ready to go play it!

Grand opening will be April 7th and the MDGA will be running the tourney and doing sign-ups through the MDGA website!!

wow, it is super short, but technical, good practice for mid-range hyzers and annys

will be interesting to see how a tournament is ran out there

only driver i threw was on 18

where is this course at?

Can't find a listing for it on the courses page. Hoping to try and find it after work on Monday and slosh through the puddles for a quick round (I work in plano off of 121).

where is this course at?

Can't find a listing for it on the courses page. Hoping to try and find it after work on Monday and slosh through the puddles for a quick round (I work in plano off of 121).

from 121, exit Legacy and go north towards Frisco, left on Lebanon, right on 4th Army road.
Next to the dog park, hole one in the parking lot by the baseball fields

went out there today, it was interesting to say the least

115' is the shortest hole, not sure an ace would count on this course :p

It was fun though, played it twice in about an hour and a half. The back few holes needed to be mowed though (took 15 minutes to find my disc in a 10' circle lol).

I posted pics on the courses page (as well as created the listing). Going to play it again after it officially opens before I review it though

Played the course this morning.

I am happy to see this course finally with baskets and everything in. I just moved to Frisco, ~10 minutes from the course, a week ago from Carrollton and was awaiting this course for a long time. I was told by someone on the project a year ago that the course was to be competed last October.

This course is SHORT!!!! Threw my wizard on most holes, buzz on some longer ones and my drone on 18. Good practice for upshots and putts. Hit metal on hole 2 with my wizard. Got a -6 in total and should have been a lot less if I was actually a decent putter, but I am not. Hole 18 was the only hole I was even remotely worried about not getting par due to it being the only long hole out there, but only long cause it goes 200 feet forward and then takes a left turn another 150-200 feet.

I have to say that after playing all 18 my arm was just itching to throw some drivers, so I went out to the field behind the course and got that itch taken care of.

I like it, lots of fun. Had a bogey on 11 from hitting water off the tee but still shot -12. I got my 2 on 18 with a good putt.
I think I could play this course once a week.
I can see someone finishing 18 down or better.

I like it, lots of fun. Had a bogey on 11 from hitting water off the tee but still shot -12. I got my 2 on 18 with a good putt.
I think I could play this course once a week.
I can see someone finishing 18 down or better.

11 has some nasty water right behind it.

I plan on taking some friends out there that have never played before. Should be a good course for some new people to try out.

I am interested to see how a tournament will go out there, the front 9 are so close together people are bound to get hit by someones "off" throw.

On hole 13 I backed up the hill almost to (10?) fairway so I could take a longer shot down the hill. It wasn't crowded when I was there and it didnt cross other fairways; I was itching to throw a fairway driver at this point so it was irresistible.

It's a fun little course, be interesting to play mini's there, and I hope I can get to play on April 7.

11 has some nasty water right behind it.

I plan on taking some friends out there that have never played before. Should be a good course for some new people to try out.

I am interested to see how a tournament will go out there, the front 9 are so close together people are bound to get hit by someones "off" throw.

shouldn't be moving fast enuff to hurt anyone with holes that short...

keep supporting the city of Frisco because the next course is on a great piece of land.I'm moving so I hope Dewayne Furr will keep it going.That was my last course to do :( gone fishing :) WPB FL.

keep supporting the city of Frisco because the next course is on a great piece of land.I'm moving so I hope Dewayne Furr will keep it going.That was my last course to do :( gone fishing :) WPB FL.

Ron ,thanks for all your hard work and dedication in this area to support DG.
Jacob, my little man will be sad to see you leave, he still talks about it to this day you went to your truck and gave him 3-4 discs for him getting yours in the creek at Bill Allen.
Best of Luck in Florida:thmbup:

Latest posts