• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Frockey

I'm envisioning full-contact ultimate on skates with goals and a keeper.... Sign me up (25 years ago)!

Keep it coming T.Hizzle! The more details I can get on this the better. If you start a Frockey league out there, I'll try to get some of my PA and WI buds together and we'll come play you!

You Minnesotans sure do like to jump up and down and yap on about how your the best disc golf scene. You're like the little Chihuahuas of the dg world.

You Minnesotans sure do like to jump up and down and yap on about how your the best disc golf scene. You're like the little Chihuahuas of the dg world.

Mayhaps a good start to a forced title change for Mr. Hizzle? Chihuahua king of the north?

I assume if it was full contact like hockey or like the N.F.L. used to be, that they would be wearing some kind of head protection so they wouldn't crack their head on the ice.

Latest posts