• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] FS: Revo Dual Pack and Grip EQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
MANNNNN that grip is tempting! I had the first run and didn't think too much of it but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like the improvements on the 2nd Run. hmmmmm

hoc124: The first runs that had the warranty did not have a warranty card to fill out so I would assume the warranty is on the bag and would transfer to any owner. The concept of a lifetime warranty is only good as long as the company stays in business.

MANNNNN that grip is tempting! hmmmmm

isn't it though????

I'm more than happy with my Dual (thanks to you) but I keep coming back to this thread

it's not like I need the Grip
but I want it

I'm looking at what I could sell to get this...but I think I should just keep my CE

Would the lifetime warranty follow with the GRIP EQ bag or does it stay with you?

I would think it would follow the bag. I bought my first run from the original owner and when I claimed the warranty he asked me for the original owners info to see if there was a claim yet. There wasn't so he honored the warranty.

I will give the buyer my info for j@ if needed.

I've had some offers since I posted this earlier. If I don't sell it for asking price today, I will take best offer tomorrow at noon. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts