• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ft. Steilacoom Mondays or Wednesdays

dtuba

Birdie Member
Hey fellow DGCR's, I live in Tacoma now and am looking for any golf buddies who might have Mondays or Wednesdays off to throw at Steily. I know there is a local club with doubles but they meet on Thursdays so I can't participate. Anybody wanna play with this old noodle arm?

I will be at steilacoom Wednesday with a big group your welcome to join if you would like.were a very casual group that plays dubs every Wednesday, we play a rotation of courses and steilacoom happens to be our next course. Shoot me a pm if your interested and we can work out details.

I might be able to pull this off for Monday. I've had some lower back issues for about a week now, but I finally got out and threw today and it felt pretty good, so I think i'm back in business. I might be able to drag a few others along, too. We can be there by 10 am. I would try to do the Wed. thing with Brando but i've already got a commitment. Post up or PM me which day you're going to go for. If Monday, i'll bring my noodle arm, too.

Thank you gentlemen for guiding me around the NW course, I had a great time. Let's go again soon!

Bumping this thread with an update: my days off are now Thu-Sat. Any local yokels available to play on Thursdays or *Early* Fridays ( to beat the traffic)? I'm near Stilly but Riverside or White River might work too. I'll even cross the bridge and play the Kitsap courses.

Donald, I would have responded sooner but my DG schedule is pretty erratic right now. I've been wanting to get to Steilly, but I play NAD quite a bit if you want to run up here again sometime.

No problem Monty. Let's meet at NAD one of these Friday's. I have a new comet I need to try out. :thmbup:

No problem Monty. Let's meet at NAD one of these Friday's. I have a new comet I need to try out. :thmbup:

OK, maybe next friday. Nice! on the Comet. Did you ever get a Sidewinder, and didn't I talk you into a Stratus?

No on the Sidewinder, but yes, I got a Stratus based on your recommendation and liked it.

I will PM you later in the week re: Friday.

I have not been playing much, but I would love to get out on a Saturday or Sunday if anyone is available.

Hey Tom, I think we can make that happen - I have the next couple of Saturdays and Sundays off ( a rare occurrence).