• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ft. Wayne

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I'm stuck going to a wedding near the IN/OH border, not far from Ft. Wayne and I wanted to see if there were any recommended courses in the area. I have a short list from the course listing, but I wanted to see what the locals have to say. TIA!

i would say swinney park, which has two 18 hole courses right beside each other providing a variety of holes for all skill levels. however, most everyone plays their winter golf at moser park in New Haven which is just outside of Ft. Wayne. moser is a tight, technical course that has both a short and long tee setup. the shorts are a blast as they are pretty easy to score on even though its fairly tight. saturday league is strong with a 10am (shorts tee off) and 12pm (longs tee off). wednesday league starts out there at 330-4 p with usually around 15-30 guys depending on the weather. if u r looking for someone to play with, hit up the fort disc golf club facebook page and let us know when you want to play. happy golfing!

when are you going to be there?

The first weekend in March...I think...

i would say swinney park, which has two 18 hole courses right beside each other providing a variety of holes for all skill levels. however, most everyone plays their winter golf at moser park in New Haven which is just outside of Ft. Wayne. moser is a tight, technical course that has both a short and long tee setup. the shorts are a blast as they are pretty easy to score on even though its fairly tight. saturday league is strong with a 10am (shorts tee off) and 12pm (longs tee off). wednesday league starts out there at 330-4 p with usually around 15-30 guys depending on the weather. if u r looking for someone to play with, hit up the fort disc golf club facebook page and let us know when you want to play. happy golfing!

Thanks for the info! :thmbup: