• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Full color stuff I've designed

joshs2000ss

Not dyes, but stuff that has been printed by Discraft or Innova.

00e7_1.jpg

DSC09610-1.jpg

I've got a couple more that I've got to get pics of and I'll post them. One is the BG AMs "picture disc" from this year and also the NT Tour BG stamp and another stamp similar to the fire disc already pictured.

I'll try to get those up soon.

It's artists like you that give Discraft's full-color discs their excellent rep. That fire bowl disc looks awesome!

Here's the rest of my current printed designs. One more is about to be printed for a local BG tourney and stay tuned for next year's AM's disc, it's gonna be sweeeeet!!!

BGAMS08.jpg

BGTour.jpg

FireStamp.jpg

disctribution said:
Awesome! I think the 1st BUZZZ probably looks wicked in flight.

It is definately noticable in flight. I always joke about what color I should have my thumb on to give the right combination for the shot I'm about to make.

Fortunately I have 2 of these, one's in the closet and one's in my bag. Usually I request that as payment for a design so I'll have one to keep and one to throw.

Here's another design that has recently been printed. I have one more coming out soon and I'll post it here when I get a picture of it.

8ball.jpg

joshs2000ss said:
Here's another design that has recently been printed. I have one more coming out soon and I'll post it here when I get a picture of it.
That's one of the coolest discs I've ever seen.

sleepy

I think that is so damn cool. Sad thing is, most kids now days have no idea what a "Magic 8-ball" is.

Midnightbiker said:
I think that is so damn cool. Sad thing is, most kids now days have no idea what a "Magic 8-ball" is.
I have one on my desk at work. I use it when answering the IT Help Desk.

them: "Oh noes, my emails are teh gone! Can you get them back?!"

me: "Hmm...sources point to no."

them: "???"

me: profit!

:p

sleepy

That 8-ball one is pretty ridiculous. You have some great talent. I think you should be required to post EVERYTHING you make from now on. :)

Isn't the answer window usually on the opposite side of the "8" on the ball? :p

Just playin around, awesome design!

kaht said:
Isn't the answer window usually on the opposite side of the "8" on the ball? :p

Just playin around, awesome design!

Yeah, it is, you're the second person that mentioned that. Would have been sweet to have it printed on the inside of the disc but they're not around to doing that just yet.

Thanks for all of the compliments, another disc coming next post.

Here's the newest disc that I designed.

6bfe_1.jpg

BTW, these are available from Dynamic Discs on ebay. I don't work for them, just letting you know where you can get them if you want.

joshs2000ss said:
Here's the newest disc that I designed.

6bfe_1.jpg

BTW, these are available from Dynamic Discs on ebay. I don't work for them, just letting you know where you can get them if you want.
that is sick! if i threw a buzz i might have to score one from Jeremy

Latest posts