• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

"Finish the ******* story!"

"You took too much, man, too much...."

Actually, the guy did go get it and it did make it into the woods! I guess it would be considered a skip shot, huh? ;)

Sorry, didn't realize I didn't finish the story! Didn't mean to leave you hanging all night!

Last edited:
This is a picture of hole #12 at my home course. We were playing here yesterday, when I stepped on the tee and noticed something on the left side of the fairway. It was an upside down, dead, armadillo. Had all four feet straight up in the air. Very strange, especially in the middle of the fair way. I didn't take a pic, but here is a pic of the hole ,and the arrow shows where he was. Didn't smell to good:

deadamadillo.jpg

If not, just use your madden like drawing skills

So we were walking to the tee right after Joe got a birdie and he was talking about how his wife makes this awful casserol when BAM! Right here...see the arrow? there was this rotten putrified armadillo carcass...something like this here....and it was stinky like this and there were flies buzzing around all like this and then Joe was said "Yeah its like that" and we all laughed...man it was funny...so who has the box?

attachment.php

Attachments

• army.jpg
    army.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 285
So we were walking to the tee right after Joe got a birdie and he was talking about how his wife makes this awful casserol when BAM! Right here...see the arrow? there was this rotten putrified armadillo carcass...something like this here....and it was stinky like this and there were flies buzzing around all like this and then Joe was said "Yeah its like that" and we all laughed...man it was funny...so who has the box?

attachment.php
Why are there Tie-Fighters flying around the armadillo?

I'm loading my bag in the back of the 4Runner after a round at City Park, and I hear a guy yelling " shut the f@cking door!" I'm looking around trying to see what he is yelling for and I see my wife and kids in the 4Runner rolling up windows and pointing all crazy. I look and see a huge swarm of bees! About 2000 of the big quarter-sized bumblebees! They are in a huge swarm all around this guy's car, and he has his kid tucked under his arm running away. I immediately close the back of the 4Runner and the bees start my way. I'm stuck outside the car, backing away slowly, with nothing but about 200' of empty parking lot in any direction. Right as the swarm gets to the front of the car they veer off and fly away. WTF? Never seen more than one or two of those bees in a group before. Haven't seen 'em since. Maybe they were trying to recruit my Buzzz discs?
And just before this, my sure-thing ACE flopped over the edge of the basket and landed about a foot from the pole!

A few weeks ago I was warming up at Cedar Hills in Raleigh, NC. The second tee is about 30' away from the basket for hole 1. My partner was teeing off on two when a disc flew right by my head, missing me by only a foot. Well, it may had missed me but the my partner turned around just in time for the disc to hit him directly in the family jewels. He dropped like a rock. I didnt know whether to laugh or take him to the emergency room. He was ok after a couple of minutes and we had a great laugh the rest of the afternoon.

On that hole it was probably a thumber aiming to cut him in half.

I didn't see flies. Just baby tie-fighters.

Well it is the weirdest thing you've seen on the course thread...I don't know about you but that would certainly apply to me.

What if people in the Star Wars galaxy are much smaller than we are? That would be crazy because you would be all like, "OH NO! AT-ATs are attacking!" Then they would march up to you and they would be the size of a terrier and then you would be all like, "LOL LOL LOL You cute little fella" and then you could feed it some space food.

That would be the craziest thing I've ever seen on a disc golf course.