• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

I once saw a guy driving fore-hand discus style. He was using a Wraith, and was actually getting pretty good distance (375-400). He was holding the disc with his fingers on top and his thumb underneath.

It wasn't disastrous enough for pics to be needed.

Was pivoting and I'm not really sure what happened, just slipped and slammed down, hands sting a bit still but at least i caught myself, could of smashed my beautiful face on the teepad.

I was playing with a guy from the local HS baseball team once when he tried to throw a thumber. Don't really remember what all happened, but he ended up in an awesome break-dancing pose with both hands on the ground, his cheek on the ground, and both legs in weird bent poses up in the air.

i was playing a tourney on saturday and a guy in my group clanked a putt, the disc then proceeded to roll back towards the guy.. up hill.

another guy in our group blurted out. "uphill? it's defying physics"

we all cracked up laughing, perfect comment.

The elusive white river mouse of Peter Pan Park.

xn9ppy.jpg

Yeah I walked to the edge to see if anyone had been losing discs in the water and I find that. Had it been the red river mouse no pic would've been taken. I would've lost my desire to be funny.

Hart Park - Suicide Flats

A peacock on the fairway!?!?

Attachments

• 100_4144.jpg
    100_4144.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 76
The Strange Things You See On The Course

So I was playing a morning round at Banklick (Lincoln Ridge) with a buddy. We finish up 17 and head over to 18 to tee off. I notice something in the woods and I look over toward 18's alternate tee and see a couple making out like the world is going to end. I know they had to hear us. I was having a bad round so I know the f bomb dropped a few times. But they didn't come up for air. We tee of on 18 play it out then head over to 19. This whole time they were going at it. It took everything I had no to fall down the hill laughing. So with that said what are some of they best things you have seen on the course? Appoligies if this is a repeat of 20 threads.

I've seen ducks procreating the species... funny as all hell! :clap:

Sheesh pop some :popcorn: next time and pull up a chair. :D
I know they're in public, but that's just lame. Why don't you just ask if you can go next already? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A few weeks ago I was playing Leigh Farms and in fairway #1, there is someone with RF antenna pointing it at the ground,listening and walking back and forth in th 20' fairway gap. Canvas rucksack, blackballcap with neck protector - looked like she was on safari. I stretch and warm up, I know that she saw me. After 5 minutes I'm getting a little annoyed, so I run down the fairway with my disc and say - " hey I'm going to throw this thing right through here.". She is oblivious and says "oh, um, OK" and stands in the fairway but on the right side. I take my shot, shank it left a little because I don't want to hit her. Fortunately, the disc made it past where she was. As I walk down the fairway, I ask her what is she looking for? "turtles" was her reply. I wished her good luck. She either found them or gave up, because when I came through for my second round, she was gone. Weird. Wish I would have taken a picture....

We heard screams coming from the woods earlier. My buddy even made a comment about someone being mulled by a bear. Quess we know they answer to that on now!

So I was playing a morning round at Banklick (Lincoln Ridge) with a buddy. We finish up 17 and head over to 18 to tee off. I notice something in the woods and I look over toward 18's alternate tee and see a couple making out like the world is going to end. I know they had to hear us. I was having a bad round so I know the f bomb dropped a few times. But they didn't come up for air. We tee of on 18 play it out then head over to 19. This whole time they were going at it. It took everything I had no to fall down the hill laughing. So with that said what are some of they best things you have seen on the course? Appoligies if this is a repeat of 20 threads.

i got that beat. similar situation but the people making out were on the hole ahead of me...and they were chicks. damn good looking chicks too. they werent playing but they were walking with a guy who was and he was acting like nothing was going on. every time he stopped to throw they were all up in each others kool aid. i played a few holes behind them while the making out and groping was going on but i had to turn back and start over, i just had to get out of there.

Latest posts