• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

This is northern KY the closest bear we have is in the cincy zoo. I certain they were having much more fun before we showed up. This topped the guy that followed me last fall. He was a hole or two behind me. After each of this tee shots he would stop and start preaching from the tee box. Rather funny.

i got that beat. similar situation but the people making out were on the hole ahead of me...and they were chicks. damn good looking chicks too. they werent playing but they were walking with a guy who was and he was acting like nothing was going on. every time he stopped to throw they were all up in each others kool aid. i played a few holes behind them while the making out and groping was going on but i had to turn back and start over, i just had to get out of there.

Now that might be worth pulling up a chair for! :D

I saw a baby rabbit on the course the other day, my buddy picked it up and it cried and the mom came running out the woods in attack mode.

i got that beat. similar situation but the people making out were on the hole ahead of me...and they were chicks. damn good looking chicks too. they werent playing but they were walking with a guy who was and he was acting like nothing was going on. every time he stopped to throw they were all up in each others kool aid. i played a few holes behind them while the making out and groping was going on but i had to turn back and start over, i just had to get out of there.

You RAN to your car and "replayed" the round in your head.... ;)

I saw a baby rabbit on the course the other day, my buddy picked it up and it cried and the mom came running out the woods in attack mode.

Don't be messin wit dem' baby bunnies! :thmbdown:

I guess one of the strangest things that I witnessed on a course happened while I was scouting for new holes. I was in some thigh high grass when suddenly a wild turkey flew up out from under a pine tree and flew 20-30ft. high in the air and off into the distance. It scared me because it was just all of a sudden and I did not see until I walked up on it. As soon as I figured out what it was I looked back to see where it was nesting and there was 7-8 eggs. Pretty cool.

ugh watching ducks have uuhhh sex i guess is the most brutal thing ever.... and you cant always tell which ones just got f-ed. They have mini mohawks.

The coolest/weird (i guess) thing ive seen on the course was early this month when they restock the lake, a big ol' pelican comes around for a few days and its a blast watching him bully and snatch fish out of the geese's mouthes.

There is a course in the STL area (temporarily closed at the moment) that was a gay hangout long before the disc golf course was ever installed. In fact, I believe the Parks Department gave us the land to use with the hopes that we would run them off. Right after the course was initially installed, there was all sorts of weird/nasty/bizarre sightings. The one incident that I had the unfortunate privilege of seeing involved a completely naked man pleasuring himself 50 feet from Hole 11's teepad. He saw us walking in his direction and did absolutely nothing to cover himself or stop his activity. The guy on our card that saw him first let out a "WTF" and we all instinctively looked up. The guy was just staring at all of us going to town on himself...that image is burned in my brain forever! He eventually ran off, completely naked. We never saw any clothes anywhere. WTF!!!

The guy was just staring at all of us going to town on himself...that image is burned in my brain forever!
Some things just can't be undone (or unseen for that matter).

There is a course in the STL area (temporarily closed at the moment) that was a gay hangout long before the disc golf course was ever installed. In fact, I believe the Parks Department gave us the land to use with the hopes that we would run them off. Right after the course was initially installed, there was all sorts of weird/nasty/bizarre sightings. The one incident that I had the unfortunate privilege of seeing involved a completely naked man pleasuring himself 50 feet from Hole 11's teepad. He saw us walking in his direction and did absolutely nothing to cover himself or stop his activity. The guy on our card that saw him first let out a "WTF" and we all instinctively looked up. The guy was just staring at all of us going to town on himself...that image is burned in my brain forever! He eventually ran off, completely naked. We never saw any clothes anywhere. WTF!!!

You sir, have won this thread.

there's a broD quote in someone's sig that applies perfectly to this

Well this isnt the strangest, but its kind of funny. So i was playing and this group of guys were teeing off from the wrong tee so we told them, and they said alright thanks. Anyways, they were teeing off 30 ft behind a 70 ft pine tree trying to go over it, and they got several discs stuck. And on the next round they were still doing it, wth haha

At an old course in Los Vegas back in the 1980's i saw a chick walking towards me down a fairway. As she got closer i saw it was a Tranny. She/he looked at me and smiled as she passed me. I thought whatever this is Vegas, different strokes for different folks. Then as i was walking to the next tee i saw her/him "pleasuring" some old dude behind a tree. I had to walk right past them and she never stopped the "pleasuring" but gave me that creepy smile again. What happens in Vegas stays burned into your mind forever.

I saw about 6 skunks at Lake Cumberland State Resort Park in KY around dusk and did not notice until after we've thrown on them. We asked quietly and politely if we could play thru.

Ran into an older dude and 3 middle school age boys standing silently around the hole 3 basket at Bellamy Park in Dover, NH. They all had one hand on the basket and were completely silent. I played up to them and had to ask them to move 3 times! None of them said a word the entire time and just watched me. After i took my disc they resumed standing around the basket with a hand on it. Creepy sh!t!

Ran into an older dude and 3 middle school age boys standing silently around the hole 3 basket at Bellamy Park in Dover, NH. They all had one hand on the basket and were completely silent. I played up to them and had to ask them to move 3 times! None of them said a word the entire time and just watched me. After i took my disc they resumed standing around the basket with a hand on it. Creepy sh!t!

Frisbeetarians?

Latest posts