• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

a car

There's a really old half buried car between two holes on the back 9 at Bear Creek in Grapevine, TX. We're talking like a 50's model. I'm not from the area so I don't know if anybody knows how it got there. I suspect it got washed into the creek during a flood a long time ago.

On hole 5/8 (they both criss cross each other) during the winter months when not so many people are out there's always a pile of used condoms.

I forgot that at Zebulon Community Park there is an old tractor/farm implement (looks 19th century/early 20th) by the 18th basket. or at least there used to be. I haven't seen it lately.

I don't remember if I mentioned this, but a couple of years ago, we were on hole #2 at River Grove Park in Kingwood, TX and these two girls go riding down the fairway, and yelling at us that they were coming through. The women were not that bad looking, so that was cool, but the horse plops that we found on hole #6 , was not cool.

At my local course (Basil Marella Park Greece,NY one of the courses that will proudly be home of the 2011 World Ams!!!) I spotted a dead dear carcass halfway up the fairway on hole 6, it stayed there for around 3 weeks until removed.

haha, i remember when the same thing happened at MCC a couple years back. it was on the edge of the woods on the left side of 17's fairway.

I see Midnights dead armadillo and raise him a dead opossum!!!:sick:

Attachments

• 2010-04-14 11.11.25.jpg
    2010-04-14 11.11.25.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 105

Latest posts