• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Disc Names?

I would say they know their market well with the naming conventions. Apparently in Europe people have responded well to the sport stamp/naming convention. Makes it pretty easy as a beginner to form your bag: P series: putter, MD series: midrange, FD series: fairway. I would argue this is a more intuitive system than what Prodigy does with letters/numbers and the show names Innova uses. But for the half of the community that loves animals and lore behind the names, I can see where this doesn't resonate.

Next, Discmania can make the IP1 and the BM #2...

This is 'Merica. We like awesome names such as the Slaughterer, the Electrocution and the Man-Eater!

Last edited:
Should be a "toolbag" line

Hammer
Needlenose
Ruler
Saw ( theres a gimmie name )
Vice Grip
Wrench
Level

Then you could say things like "this looks like a good hole to throw my Pipe Bender"

I agree. Vice Grip. That is awesome.

I'm getting out the "Tape Measure" for this hole.

I've always maintained that some company should name a disc either "Tantrum" or "Fit".

"Nice throw. What was that?"

"Oh, I just threw a Tantrum."

(For terrible putters, they can buy a "Game")

I've always maintained that some company should name a disc either "Tantrum" or "Fit".

"Nice throw. What was that?"

"Oh, I just threw a Tantrum."

(For terrible putters, they can buy a "Game")

I just threw my Back out.

I just tossed my Cookies.

I just tossed my Salad.

Latest posts