• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] G9 Wizards (Firm goodness part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notroman

* Ace Member *
Alright, this is a continuation of the original G9 group buy thread. I had a few people that were put on the wait list from that order and I'm looking to gauge interest for more of these. I currently have about 10 of them remaining to sell for $7.50 a piece plus shipping. I can place another order with Gateway if the demand is there, but I can't guarantee the same pricing until I get a quote [update: pricing is set for $7.50 for these as well, as per the note below].

I will start the list off with the people on the waitlist. Please reply here if you're on the list and you're no longer interested, or if you would like a different amount. Those that are not on the list and want some feel free to post here as well. Please just copy/paste the quote below with all the usernames and quantities and add your name/desired amount to the list to keep things simple.

Last time I spoke with Dave I got word that they were also running softer versions of the G9s. All the ones I have are pretty firm, but if you would prefer a softer flex let it be known here and I will ask if they have any that fit the bill.

Username (QTY)
Cmurph (4)
KingPariah (1-2)
Ripper (2)
BullyBull(4)
alexrd35 (?)

I also have about 10 of these requested by local players, but dibs will go to the people on the waitlist for the original 10 remaining since they asked first. I will order the rest from Gateway to make up the difference.

*****UPDATE
Please check the thread linked below for possible tweaks to the G9s that could be included in the next batch (if you wish). Either way, your opinion would be appreciated regardless of whether these changes will go through now or not. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1399979

Also, it looks like the pricing will remain the same at $7.50 per disc plus shipping.

STAMPS are once again up for debate. Do you like the small Wizard throwing stamp that was in the original group buy? Do you want to see another stamp? Dave said he will try to find the old school G9i stamp and maybe stamp that on these.

Last edited:
I'll take 5 firm ones if you end up with similar pricing on the new batch, just lemme know.

are the G9's a different mold than regular? Or a different feel of plastic?

are the G9's a different mold than regular? Or a different feel of plastic?

Same mold and firm like regular medium Wizards but feel velvety instead of slick. They're wonderful IMO.

Oh, and count me in for another 2.

I'll take a lighter one

How much lighter? As far as I know they are all max weight but I'll ask to see if they ran any lighter weights. I know I had a few lighter ones (172-173g) in the last shipment that were marked 175g. I sent those to people that requested lighter weights.

Quote:
Username (QTY)
Cmurph (4)
KingPariah (1-2)
Ripper (2)
BullyBull(4)
alexrd35 (?)
sparkyx (3) weights? 173-175

Username (QTY)
Cmurph (4)
KingPariah (1-2)
Ripper (2)
BullyBull(4)
alexrd35 (?)
sparkyx (3) weights? 173-175
wastedspace (2) firm; another 2 softer if available

Thanks notroman!

anybody that has these throw the old small circle tooled ones that were firm and grippy? how close are they to that feel.

Last edited:
I have 4 of these...2 from the fb deal and 2 from this buy in. Dave at gateway
Say said he tried blend this plastic to mimic 9x or 10x(dont remember but it was on fb)aviars. I have never held one of those but I really like them for driving but not so much approaching as they are so firm I don't feel like they have much touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts