• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Gateway/Discraft for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj4heels

I've got some gateway as well as discraft discs that have no place in any bag in my house. All of these discs have been field tested but nothing else, so I would consider them all a 10. The gateway discs have the weight, disc name and the plastic written on the inside, and the discraft are blank.

What I have
ESP First Run Force 171
ESP Flick 150
ESP Force 175
2 Gateway Illusions in "H" plastic both 174 (these are probably a 9/10 on second glance)
Gateway Spirit in "S" Plastic 163
Gateway Blaze in "E" plastic 175

What I want

Star Aviar 173+
Gateway Element in Either "H" or "E" plastic
Star Teerex
Star Starfire
Star or pro valkyrie
Roc's (especially in any plastic or than DX) 175+

Any other star disc offers will be considered
Please respond or PM me with any questions.

I've got an x-out e element I will trade for the 150 flick. PM me if interested. (it is just a double stamp)

What's still left

ESP First run Force
Gateway "H" Illusion
Gateway "E" Blaze

Also I would be very interested in a 160-165 R-pro boss if anyone is looking to get rid of one..

used dx roc and a 150 s-blurr for your Force?
never traded on here though, so i'd like to exchange photos b4 agreeing...

also i have a x-out Star TeeRex, solid bright yellow 169, stamp removed with rubbing alcohol ( waiting on getting dyed), no ink (except for " *TR 169 ") has dimple in rim underside, thrown 4 or 5 times, too overstable for me, i must say that i drive with a roadrunner 80% of the time though

I have a 175 dark blue Star TeeRex 8-10. Would take the force for sure if that ok, pm me, i can send pic, will ship tomarrow morning......

Disc Block'n
LMAO

probably true, good lookin out

just looking for a disc to replace my lost star destroyer, was gently broke in, only straight "stable" disc i liked so far, thrown 2 other destroyers that dont seem to fly like my old one at all, teerex for me flies like my Max LOL, i looked the force up, looks like it would be way to overstable

thanks, sorry, and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts