• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Scout

Nah. Rim width is a little bigger than a Fuse (speed 4) and closer to but a hair smaller than a Hornet (speed 5) I say its probably a speed 5.

Went to look at their site and it looks like they are running some more Hybrids and there was something about SSSS (yes 4 S) Wizards that I didnt really read because that frustrates me the most with them. Love their putters but would it kill them to not stamp or just do a generic stamp and then feel how soft the plastic is afterwards before putting any number of S's on it?

Super Stupid Silly Soft Wizard

^^LOL
David McCormack has once again pushed the much cliched envelope with his disc designs, reflecting a slightly twisted psyche where many brilliant ideas always seem to juuuuuuuust fall short of achieving a balanced equilibrium.

Good job David. When I touch these discs, I think of you.

Gotta say, I love my scout. Mine fits in between my element and a buzzz. I throw it on a little hyzer and she flips right up a cruises, or when i throw it flat it has a great s fight. It feels, to me, like a ss buzzz, feels like maybe a little smaller diameter but I've been nothing but happy with mine. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried one yet.

Played 4 9 hole rounds. 2 Ion only and 2 Scout only. Scout to me seemed jus a little long than the Ion but not as long, not even close, as my Hornets or Fuse. I realize the scout is a mid and the Ion a putter but that's the point I'm trying to make.

For what its worth, I was throwing low and short today at a course where most the holes were 200' + or - 50 and I wasn't overthrowing by much so I will give the scout more of a look, but just all the more important that the Ion wasn't flying much shorter in the same bad day.