• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Gateway X-outs, Mis-stamps & Over-runs are here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help

I was thinking of trying to grab a sabre, I was also thinking of trying to grab an illusion. My champion orc is my favorite disc and the illusion looks most similiar to the orc in statistical terms.
The Illusion is probably more overstable than an Orc. The Apache might be closer, but will most likely be a bit more understable.

Thanks for your help

I was thinking of trying to grab a sabre, I was also thinking of trying to grab an illusion. My champion orc is my favorite disc and the illusion looks most similiar to the orc in statistical terms.

my HPP Sabre has worked in fairly understable, similar flight to DX Leopard.
my E Proline Sabre is staying more stable. Same weights. Love em both.

Haven't tossed an Illusion.

Thanks for everyones replys

I went ahead and ordered an illusion from this link. The flight characteristics on disc golf center had it very similar to an orc, but the numbers on the gateway sight were different. It might be a little fast for me but we will see.

Either way its a great deal and I figured I could not pass it up.

Thanks for everyones replys

I went ahead and ordered an illusion from this link. The flight characteristics on disc golf center had it very similar to an orc, but the numbers on the gateway sight were different. It might be a little fast for me but we will see.

Either way its a great deal and I figured I could not pass it up.

I use mine as more of a situational disc than a distance driver, it's very overstable. I like it for tall hyzers that drop in over trees when there's no clear line. Thanks again for your purchase :thmbup:

I am looking to get another Organic wizard. Does the organic plastic share the same plastic as any other wizard (SS, SSS, soft) or is it a feel all to itself? I like the feel and am hesitant about getting another in a different plastic

Thanks Juinor, I just picked up the tie-dyed warrior, the grateful dead apache, and one of the organic voodoo's, I can't wait to start throwing these discs.

I love the x-outs (I'm a cheap a$$), keep 'em coming!!!

Hey Juinor here's a bump for ya,

Got my discs today,and threw a great game with my brother.

Thanks for feeding my plastic addiction....

hector

Just purchased five of the X-outs... if a bonus disc shows up, I won't protest. :)

Been wanting to try the Magics for a while... had a couple of SSSs I picked up at Bowling Green when they came out and almost immediately gave away to new players... just don't prefer the SSS stuff, but with some Medium Magics in the X-out bin, it is a no-brainer to try them again. Thanks for the headsup.

damn i knew I shoulda snagged some of those medium magics ... any idea when you will be getting some more??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts