• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Getting OFF Off?

bholy08

* Ace Member *
Yesterday I was in the middle of a round and rubbed my leg where I had sprayed OFF. My hand was so slick and I lost a good deal of control. No amount of dirt, spit or water would get rid of the feeling and my r-pro putters don't respond to me when they are not grippy. Any tips?

Small packs of Alcohol wipes are easy to carry. Also fill a small hotel sized shampoo bottle with dish soap. I carry both of these, more so for flushing contact with poison ivy.

i just saw a commercial for off clip-on, i havent tried it yet but i will

images

i just saw a commercial for off clip-on, i havent tried it yet but i will

images
Works okay if you are standing still or not moving. Once you're moving it doesn't help as much. But great for longer rounds when you are waiting a lot.

Ugh, I hate sap...I'd rather have Off slick, than sap. But to the OP, just don't touch your leg. :D Also if you ever go to Famous Dave's or Hooters you could just pilfer a couple of their moist towelettes, those should work.

Travel sized hand sanitizer and travel sized sunscreen. I try to always keep both in the side pocket of my main bag. I find that most bug repellents don't work on the critters here. At least not the ticks and that's really the only concern I have.

Latest posts