• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Girls, 75ft Jump Putts and Epic Views

holly7845

.:Team Innova Champion:.
What more do you need?

http://youtu.be/Vm0tHeD_Ajw

Holly Finley
Celebrity Ambassador
Innova Disc Golf
https://www.facebook.com/The.Duchess.of.Disc.Golf

Welcome Holly and thanks for representing the sport well done!!! Nice putts too.

I watched all of the videos starting from the sixth and my first idea was i wanna drive off of the top of each of those mountains and watch 'em soar :-D It seems that you've come across the normal human behavior of rejecting new things without giving them a chance. You are a beautiful woman that will certainly draw attention to yourself and the sport playing in public places so why not do more of that? I've spread the word doing field practice at track & field grounds getting people that are already athletes to experience what people can do with soaring relatively light discs. To show Frisbees are not just for kids throwing on the beach and to give them a thrill seeing something fly far under human power. Not many have seen that and it will turn heads. I've had passers by applaud what to me were not so great throws.

Perhaps contacting different sports clubs of any kind of sport would expose people that are already interested in moving, doing sports etc. to cross training with disc golf and learning from our sport. Many sports share parts of disc golf throws. Baseball, javelin, discus, hammer throwing, tennis, racquetball and who knows what. A selling point to coaches and why not health experts is to get people to go out and be active and not sit down all the time helping burning calories and maintaining some level of muscle power while adding to coordination. Many sports move at a slower speed than we do but need good balance. Yoga, pilates, gymnasts, dancers, martial artists and so on.

Historically Africa was waging wars with spears and i don't know how especially the Zulus viewed throwing their spears and if they have historical or cultural societies that deal with javelin throwing. Maybe doing something fun like a distance and accuracy challenges with discs and traditional spears could be fun for them and attract crowds so maybe some kind of festivals or celebrations might have some people that could be interested in arranging a different kind of diversion. The Zulus inflicted the largest military defeat to a technical army at the hands of natives ever at the battle of Isandhlwana in the 19th century by decimating a British infantry division. I've seen TV footage of a historical festival celebrating that event. That brings up the media. Local or national television would be the easiest way to reach a mass audience.

TheDuchess said:
What more do you need?

http://youtu.be/Vm0tHeD_Ajw

Holly Finley
Celebrity Ambassador
Innova Disc Golf
https://www.facebook.com/The.Duchess.of.Disc.Golf

Duchess,

Are the dual obligations of royalty and celebrity tiring? Outside of the British Royal family there are so few of you that whenever you have your club meetings (I'm guessing you have meetings in palaces or on yachts, right?) the paparazzi must be frightful.

When we join the fan club do we get a photo and a t-shirt?

Aside from the Kardashians and Paris Hilton, most celebrities are famous for doing something. Where did you acquire your fame? Which Reality Show will you be joining next?

For your next Epic Views can you bring in a few Super Models?

I wanted to just chime in here and say "boobs."

...then I saw you nail the 75' jump putt and was like...

mother-god-meme.jpg

I'm in the works of a Disc Golf reality show and looking for some mouthy characters to entertain the masses. Perhaps, Mr. Mark Ellis would be interested in applying as I'm sure he would represent Discraft quite well.

Indeed working and meeting in locations such as castles and yachts is very tiring, but someone has to do it.

T-shirts, photo's and custom discs are available for purchase or to awesome caddies. Maybe you want to caddy for me sometime?

Nice to make your acquaintance.

as a connoisseur of awesome socks, i like holly. she is awesome. have some class if you're going to play disc golf.

Latest posts