• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Give us Champion Glow Maxes or Give us Death

60 total

+5 - jlh900

Thanks guys. Think about how awesome these will be for going long into the wind.

Gimme at least 2. I use my stars on so many shots. (I live in OK, lots of wind).

Thank you rd, I played pahuska last year and the max was a go to for sure

64 total

67 total

+3 - sidearm

I figure we need at least a few hundred to get these done.

I'll take 3. If these are produced by the time my son Max is ready to throw them, that would be great! :thmbup:

I figure we need at least a few hundred to get these done.

Multiply that by ten...This is Innova we're talking about, and they have a very busy molding schedule. They don't ever do runs that aren't in the 1000s unless they are prototyping. You'd have a chance if it were any other manufacturer.

I'd go ask Dave D. at PDGA.com if they plan on doing these at any time for CFR...If he was already planning you guys may be able to get them bumped up in the schedule if you have enough demand. The Max isn't popular enough to get any other versions with stock stamps.

Multiply that by ten...This is Innova we're talking about, and they have a very busy molding schedule. They don't ever do runs that aren't in the 1000s unless they are prototyping. You'd have a chance if it were any other manufacturer.

I'd go ask Dave D. at PDGA.com if they plan on doing these at any time for CFR...If he was already planning you guys may be able to get them bumped up in the schedule if you have enough demand. The Max isn't popular enough to get any other versions with stock stamps.

There goes discspeed, crapping on peoples dreams again...

Latest posts