• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] glide review

It was too flippy for me...I ended up bundling it for some new gel straps. I could cover all the shots the Glide could do with a Comet.

Un apologolegitcally understable. Very useful as a utility. Thrown with an extreme hyzer it will flip up fast and turn right and keep goin right. I can't stress right enough that is all it wants to do(rhbh).

I ditched mine for a meteor.... it kind of has a tweener rim size like the zombee. Not quite a true driver but a faster mid. Real flippy, even more so than the meteor i thought, even though the stability rating reads the same.

that was one of the first discs i bought
later to find out that discraft is only one to think its a driver
the rest of the world knows its a mid range
it is still in my bag today, as an understable mid
however i casually look for a replacement
just got a tester/loaner tursas

apologolegitcally

'Scuse me?

Lol. But seriously, the glide is a nice fast understable mid for someone throwing about 250 and needing a disc to turn over fast. Should be good for a new player looking to learn hyzer flips. Once you can throw mids~280-300 the meteor is a more controllable option to do similar shots

The Glide is a lot like a Leopard. Just more understable.

It has the same speed as a Leopard so it is a Fairway Driver. This is not a midrange. I could throw a meteor and a glide side by side and the Glide went about 30ft further.

The reason why people label it as a mid is because it is so flippy and some cannot get distance with it. Believe me though, it is not a mid. :thmbup:

First ace was with a Glide, and the first disc I could throw real turnovers with. Definitely a tweener speed disc, really no use for it in my current bag.