• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow in the dark baskets.

I can't see these being bright enough, especially if you're on a course in the city that has any light pollution. Makes me wonder if there's a glow powder on the market now that is appreciably brighter and more durable. We talked with a couple local coaters about using it on another project and they said it wasn't worth doing if it was going to be left outside 24/7 because what glow it did have would diminish quickly, and the sunlight would deteriorate it to the point of looking crappy and not working much at all after a couple years or less. Maybe there's a better one available now?

i hope Arroyo the makers of the vortex basket reads this thread and wakes up to the fact people want a glow in teh dark basket option and not blow them off/ignore them.

Jebus some of you guys are downers... glow golf is the ****. who cares if you lose a disc go buy another one. if you hit a tree pick up your disc and hit another one. life is good, live it up.

Agreed. Night golf is the best. Play 4 rounds during the day, and another 2 or 3 at night.

Latest posts