• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Going to Cali...everything must go! Grip EQ bag, McPro 1R, Airman TB, Brainwave PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got mine today. paid on the 12th shipped on the 20th. lack of communication put me on edge. sorry and thanks again. love the 3 mcpros

I bought a disc off of him long ago and never received it. Then he replied months later (about two weeks ago). He said he would give me a deal on the airman TB so I bought it and haven't received anything from him. He even gave me his number the day he shipped and sent me a pic. I have called the the number a couple of times and no answer. Very frustrating.

Damn. All these negative responses make me ponder the credibility of this site. I have been burned on a few transactions within the last month..... What's going on with the DG World? Ohh and it sucks cause I want those glow c-pd's

Hope it all works out for everybody but to any other sellers out there reading this, understand, most guys would rather you say "Hey dude, I tried to get the discs mailed before I had to (insert situation here) but I couldn't. I will ship your discs on (insert date here). Communicate; because every time there is no communication, people think "worst case scenario"..........

Hscmedic: keep an eye on the dates. You necrobumped. Good luck tho with the mcpros!

Also: looks like this guy ripped off people and ran if you read the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts