• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Golf plans for this weekend...

hyperspike

Par Member
So tonight i am playing Tyler State park in Newtown PA, and then Sunday i have a monthly tournament at Sedgely in Philadelphia PA, so i am pretty pumped about my golf weekend. :thmbup:

Anyone else got some good rounds planed?

Checkered Flag Open at Brookside in Indianapolis.
Only my second sanctioned tourney.

I really wanted to go to the Checkered Flag but I've got the FATPAD (Fling A Thing Pro/Am Doubles) tournament Saturday in Radcliff, Ky and my fiance wouldn't be happy if I was golfing Saturday and Sunday :|

Glow doubles & tiki at the Grange tonight.
Crabfeast monthly at the Grange tomorrow.
Casual with my boy BindWiggleKill at Loriella on Sunday morning.

I really wanted to go to the Checkered Flag but I've got the FATPAD (Fling A Thing Pro/Am Doubles) tournament Saturday in Radcliff, Ky and my fiance wouldn't be happy if I was golfing Saturday and Sunday :|

yeah the wives/ fiances / girlfriends just dot get it lol, i got crap for going two times this weekend lol :rolleyes:

Going to the local course (Castle Hayne, NC) this afternoon.
Probably go late tomorrow afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
I don't play much during the week, so the weekends are my time.

Want to play solitude ski resort as it is opening today!! Prob just play 50-100 times. Have some new/ traded discs I want to throw

This weekend (and next week) is going to be awesome. First I will be playing in the local Superman tournament here at my local course, Young's Run. This will be the 400th consecutive Superman since it all started, and because of the milestone, our league will be doing some great things to celebrate. After that I will be going to Norwalk OH to play the Fire In The Sky tournament. From there I will be making my way an hour south to camp near Marion OH in preparation for the Am Worlds. I don't know that life gets any better than the week I am about to have!

I'm going to throw Tom Brown in Tallahassee tonight, then tomorrow I'm going with my best friend to Northside and Barr in Gainesville, FL. May play on Sunday, not sure.

Maybe a practice round at the home course after I get off work tomorrow morning.
Unsanctioned tournament about 75 miles from here on Sunday.

Playing in the Sun King Doubles at Kilborne park tomorrow. I convinced my wife to play. :thmbup: We'll be in the mixed doubles division. Should be a lot of fun.

Latest posts