• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good Disc Golf Blog?

where are the articles hiding? can't seem to find any

I guess it depends on what you mean by "Articles" but there a tons of threads in the subsections of the forum full of solid information,relating to everything you just mentioned.

There's tabs up top for a tournament calendar,as well as a courses section,not to mention the technique section,where I would start with the Technique sticky at the top,which WILL have links to tons of articles on almost every subject of the game.

Also Craig's Corner in the same Technique section is a very well written write-up on what i would consider the mental aspect of the game.

Enjoy.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "Articles" but there a tons of threads in the subsections of the forum full of solid information,relating to everything you just mentioned.

There's tabs up top for a tournament calendar,as well as a courses section,not to mention the technique section,where I would start with the Technique sticky at the top,which WILL have links to tons of articles on almost every subject of the game.

Also Craig's Corner in the same Technique section is a very well written write-up on what i would consider the mental aspect of the game.

Enjoy.

a blog is different from a forum.

i just posted a new entry but it isnt about technique and form and disc selection per se . . . it is about my disc golf travels

www.thediscgolfexperience.com

You could also looke up Martin Dewgarita's blog