• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

By the time I wear out 3 Fade crunchbox I will be ready to retire. Tell me your one silverback is going to out last me going through 3 fade bags. Get real dude. Be honest.

By the time I wear out 3 Fade crunchbox I will be ready to retire. Tell me your one silverback is going to out last me going through 3 fade bags. Get real dude. Be honest.

Maybe you don't play as much as the guys around here who have purchased fade bags so maybe for you the will last you for a while but for those players who player everyday multiple rounds and do a lot of minis, leagues and other tourney type events the fade bags will not last.

but to each their own

Last edited:
alright alright, its a little childish to have a pissing contest over a bag. Get what you want, and leave it at that okay? Both companies are great, they're both durable, and unless you are rough on your bags then they will all last just as long as another.

Some people really need to do some quick searching before spouting off about stuff on here. Fade Bags are NOT made in America. There's a Fade Gear thread here on this board in which I found this information in literally 45 seconds. Not that hard.

I'm going to be ordering a Squirrel Monkey soon, really looking forward to it. I've been reading the raving reviews over at DGR for a while and I think I've finally convinced myself to drop the cash on a nicer bag.

Latest posts