• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Gorilla Boy Simian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinum

* Ace Member *
SOLD

I am selling a like-new Gorilla Boy Simian. This bag is only three months old and has only been used for four rounds. As you probably already know, these are some of the highest quality bags out there. This thing is built like a tank while still being amazingly comfortable to carry around.

It has been sitting in my closet completely unused for two of the three months I've owned it. I am not playing as often these days (two small kids taking up all my free time!), and the rounds I do get to play are short and quick. So, it is simply time to let this bag go.

SOLD

Pictures can be found here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like any additional pictures. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one is interested, I tried out a simian that a guy I play with has. Unbelievable bag!

I'm surprised no one is interested, I tried out a simian that a guy I play with has. Unbelievable bag!

I'm a bit surprised, too! This thing is basically brand new, so whoever picks it up is getting a heck of a deal (not to mention they can skip the wait time usually associated with GB bags). If nobody grabs it on here I will probably try to sell it locally and save on shipping.

If I weren't in the middle of selling my house, buyng a new one, moving across the state, ect. I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat. Sweet bag!

I may be off because I do not know much about the bags, but arent they 250$ brand new? Is this just a good deal because there is no wait time associated? I have been interested in seeing/trying one out in person honestly

I may be off because I do not know much about the bags, but arent they 250$ brand new? Is this just a good deal because there is no wait time associated? I have been interested in seeing/trying one out in person honestly

I bought mine 3 years ago and it was only $200, not sure if they are more now.

This one was $278 shipped to my door from GB.

There is no wait for a new black simian from gorilla boy

In that case, any of you guys considering a brand new one should pounce if you want to spend the $278. The wait time on most GB bags is no joke, but they are definitely quality bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.