• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

got hit by my first disc today

We usually have one spotter checking around the blind corners to ensure we don't hit any innocent passers by. Of course at Fir Meadows you are unlikely to have anyone around the corner even on #1 but it's always a good idea on that course to have a spotter in case you shank your disc into some dense shrubbery.

At the new Jack Brooks course in Hithcock, ,Tx, hole #1 is a blind shot, so someone hung a cooking bot upside down from a tree with spoon inside, and put the words "Clear" on it. When you are done on the hole you ring the bell to let the others on the tee know its OK to throw.

So the guy in front of us hits the chains grabs his disc and starts to walk off....
I go to throw my drive, what what what??? Skip ace????!!!!! NO! Skip Ass!
i skipped it by the basket and pounded his rear.
nice guy i am eh?
I guess i should have counted to 700 after he left the basket.

I've been hit and I hit someone. I was more mad that I hit another person than being hit myself.
DSCJNKY

I've been hit and I hit someone. I was more mad that I hit another person than being hit myself.
DSCJNKY
Yeah, I get mad when I hit someone too. I'm like, "Yo dude, wtf?! That sh*t would have skipped in if your fat-ass wasn't in the way!" :eek: ;)

Latest posts