• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Great Scorecard App

randy.colwell

Hey guys, I've been really searching for an app for my iphone that I can use while on the course to do away with paper and pen for scribbling down various things on each hole. Out of all of the apps ive downloaded and tried, the Ducky DiscGolf app is by far the best app. The capability of incorporating GPS and the scorecard is easy to use. You can go document up to every single throw, the type of throw and distance along with what disc you used. This is especially good for me since I'm still trying to perfect my form and figure out which disk on my distance drives works the best for me. I'm not here trying to promote a product or anything like that. I was just so blown away with what the app does and how much easier it makes to see my game progress. I recommend giving it a try.

Ducky Disc Golf

i am an android user, do I don't get quite a selection as the iphone users. "If" I were to have an iphone, why would I pick Ducky Disc Golf over the PDGA app? I've never messed with either, so I was wanting your opinion.

I haven't tried the PDGA app only for the simple fact that its $5 as compared to Ducky DiscGolf which is only a $1. I won't disapprove or approve an app that I have yet to try but according to other people who have, they say that its ok but not great. Is it better than Ducky DiscGolf? Not sure. If your that interested buy them both and decide.

I use the Ducky DiscGolf app & I like it. Never tried the PDGA one b/c it was more expensive than the Ducky app also.

Looked it up out of interest, and Duck Disc Golf is now $1.99. When I keep score, I just add a contact on my phone name "DG - [date played] . [course name]." I can keep multiple scores on that "contact" under "work," "home," "mobile," etc. It solely keeps score, but is simple and free. Nothing flashy to say the least, but for anyone looking to cheaply move away from pencil and paper, it's a good first step.

I've tried all the iPhone scoring apps specific to DG, including Ducky.
PDGA is still the best. It's not perfect, but it's still the best.

Page does not load :

Your request produced an error.
[newNullResponse]

Also, there is only one scorecard app, that's easyscorecard. And if you are on apple, well, you get my condolenses :)

I use Disc Caddy for my android, it's free and easy. Others I know use the PDGA app, it's a paid app, but it populates your scorecard with info from the PDGA website.

There are also millions of free ball golf scorekeeping apps that suffice for disc golf.

This.

I use Easy Scorecard app. I have to plug in the pars for each hole manually, but it works just fine. It might not be available for the iPhone though. I use an android phone.

I use Discasaurus on my iPhone. It's the best free disc golf scorecard app I've found. I think part of what sets the PDGA app apart, and part of why it's a $5 app, is that it estimates round ratings for you to give you an idea how well you played.

I use Discasaurus. Free app and good user interface. Doesn't have note taking ability but I just want it for score keeping.

I use the PDGA app. It is super simple and will calculate a round rating so you can keep up with your progress.

UDisc is amazing.. You can save tons of score cards and use the graph function to compare our rounds played. Very easy to keep score!! There is a GPS measuring tool to measure shots if you want. Hell I have a free download code for it if you want it!

This.

I use Easy Scorecard app. I have to plug in the pars for each hole manually, but it works just fine. It might not be available for the iPhone though. I use an android phone.

If you pay for EasyScorecard Pro you can download the courses from the internet complete with distances, par, etc... If you notice a discrepancy in the info you downloaded it is simple to change the hole details right there in the app. You can even use EasyScorecard as a GPS rangefinder if you want, but I have not delved that deep into it thus far.

I just use Discasaurus its free, easy, simple, and gets the job done.

... and with Discasaurus, which is a free app, you can download courses and upload changes if anything is entered wrong ... and you can save your rounds to your internet profile and share them with friends or download them back and do all the analysis you want.

UDisc is amazing.. You can save tons of score cards and use the graph function to compare our rounds played. Very easy to keep score!! There is a GPS measuring tool to measure shots if you want. Hell I have a free download code for it if you want it!

I would like the free download code If you wouldn't mind