• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Great Scorecard App

I ended up trying the 3 mentioned apps on my android phone yesterday. I loved the easy scorecard one. The UDisc one looks like it would be amazing but with the free version not showing you much in way of how it will actually work if you upgrade to the paid version, I'm not sure i'm ready to invest in that one when I like the easy scorecard one a lot. The discasaurous is ok, but it just didn't seem to be on the same level as the easy scorekeeper. I'm almost certain I will upgrade to the Pro version. I'm just trying to see what the additional perks are for the paid version. Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

I have a windows phone so the choices are limited. I normally use disc golf buddy. Its nothing flashy but it does the job. The other one I've used is disc duke. Has lots of cool features like nearby courses, GPS markings for each shot etc but it crashes on me a lot mid round so I don't use it much. May be just my phone or maybe its a software issue. If disc duke was more reliable for me I would use it more and it would be the perfect app for windows phones.

I ended up trying the 3 mentioned apps on my android phone yesterday. I loved the easy scorecard one. The UDisc one looks like it would be amazing but with the free version not showing you much in way of how it will actually work if you upgrade to the paid version, I'm not sure i'm ready to invest in that one when I like the easy scorecard one a lot. The discasaurous is ok, but it just didn't seem to be on the same level as the easy scorekeeper. I'm almost certain I will upgrade to the Pro version. I'm just trying to see what the additional perks are for the paid version. Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

I forgot to mention that up until now I was playing with the Disc Caddy app. I really liked it but wanted something that could give me more stats. The easy scorekeeper app does the same thing as disc caddy with one or two more things which I feel make the ESC a better app but I'm not trying to take anything away from Disc Caddy.

Very happy with Discasaurus. You can keep score, download courses, and add individualized pictures. Best part is, if you register your email on their site (which is also free) you can have a friend with the app take score and it will appear in yours as well.