• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Green Gorilla Boy Simian - Ends: 10/18/2011 @ 11:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecpenguin

Par Member
Current High Bid: $118

End Date/Time: 10/16/2011 @ 11:00 PM
Starting Bid: $110
Min. Bid Increment: $1

I have up for auction a Green Gorilla Boy Simian. I got it used and have put maybe 10 rounds on it myself. I'm not sure what type of mileage it has on it lifetime, but it seems to be in good condition.

It is structurally very sound, all the framework is in perfect condition. The outside is also in very good condition. No holes. No split stitching. No staining. Just a few scuffs here and there.

PhotoAug0991042PM.jpg

PhotoAug0991048PM.jpg

PhotoAug0991057PM.jpg

PhotoAug0991106PM.jpg

PhotoAug0991115PM.jpg

Pic 6 (Since I can only embed 5)

The auction ends 10/18/2011 at 11:00 PM CST (Next Tuesday Night). The last bid stamped at 10:59 PM CST will take it.

Last edited:
How may discs does it hold? It looks huge! I would guess 34 discs including putters?

Nice bag, great price

It actually doesn't hold that many, which was never a problem for me because I only throw like 6 discs, but the bag is deceptively small (in terms of disc space).

I loaded it really quick and snapped some pics to give you an idea:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

I stuck 13 in the main compartment. You could probably get more in there, but 13 is comfortable.

I stuck a putter in each side sling. You can probably squeeze 2 in each, but 1 is comfortable.

The side pouches are big enough for discs, but I never used them for that purpose and I imagine most people wouldn't want to use them for that purpose either.

The Simian has a lot of upside in terms of utility and it's super easy to carry, but it is not the massive disc holder that a Grip is (or that ridiculous Voodoo bag that Feldberg has).

I have owned and used a Simian and Revo Dual Pack and a Grip. Of the three, I liked the Simian the best (even though it held the fewest discs). The Dual Pack was okay and I hated the Grip (the damn thing doesn't stay upright... EVER).

That said, I love my little black Standard Innova Disc Golf bag the most. Crazy, ain't it?

That looks like my old bag! Likely is if you got it from a guy on this site.

Anyway, a couple things... You should have the discs in there upside down as they won't fall out when you take the bag on and off that way. Also there's a ton of storage underneath the bottom compartment that can be used to store a hoodie or whatever. The pockets on the side are designed to be the right size for discs as well if you want the extra room.

That looks like my old bag! Likely is if you got it from a guy on this site.

Anyway, a couple things... You should have the discs in there upside down as they won't fall out when you take the bag on and off that way. Also there's a ton of storage underneath the bottom compartment that can be used to store a hoodie or whatever. The pockets on the side are designed to be the right size for discs as well if you want the extra room.

I did get it from a guy on this site! Small world.

I had no idea about storing the discs upside down. Thanks for the tip.

You are right about the extra storage under the rack. It's actually very spacious under there. I carried some towels, a bunch of hand warmers and a couple of softballs under there.

r u kidding me this guy wants to donate 7 dollars to my winning this weekend so he needs the all the extra cash he can get jk jk most likely be me donating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts