• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Greensboro Detests Disc Golf

We had a meeting on all of this earlier this year going over where most of the new buildings were going to be. I've gone over the site plans with parks also. I would hope that they actually get someone who has alot of experience designing good discgolf courses as well as someone who has been on site and knows where the issue areas are. Probably not the case however as last I heard they are having someone from engineering downtown redoing the design. From talks with parks it will probably be very similar to the old layout.
Good luck on your bid, Hoppedup. I hope we get to work together on this.

Reference for allocation

Hey Buzz, do you have any documents to show that "About seven or eight years ago, a $10 million bond referendum for the park allocated $39,900 to the disc golf course."

I can't find anything in the archives

Hey Buzz, do you have any documents to show that "About seven or eight years ago, a $10 million bond referendum for the park allocated $39,900 to the disc golf course."

I can't find anything in the archives

He hasn't been active since 7/19/20...maybe try PMing him in the hopes that he has email notifications on?

Good luck with your search.