• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Greetings from PA!

Ryan,
Welcome! I'm a noob too (as of mid-summer last year) and my first course was Kennilworth. Live outside Coatesville and work in Malvern. Played several courses around Lancaster area too. Definitely looking forward to the weather warming up!

Welcome from beautiful south Florida! I grew up in Allentown and thus have played all the area courses, and will attest to how great an area you are in for disc golf.

Ryan,
Welcome! I'm a noob too (as of mid-summer last year) and my first course was Kennilworth. Live outside Coatesville and work in Malvern. Played several courses around Lancaster area too. Definitely looking forward to the weather warming up!
We'll have to meet up sometime and play a round. I consider myself to be super chill and would love to meet some local players.

Welcome from beautiful south Florida! I grew up in Allentown and thus have played all the area courses, and will attest to how great an area you are in for disc golf.

Yeah there are some good courses, I'm blessed to be smack dab between two fun courses that are beginner friendly and are about 5 mins away.

I've checked the online store out and plan to visit the physical location soon for that very reason. There are several discs I want to grip before I purchase, thumbs up for a solid recommendation though!

There is a club local to me (Phat Cats), I joined them on Facebook but wasn't sure how beginner friendly clubs were or even how tags work. (mostly just lurking right now) To clarify I understand how tags work but I'm not sure how you get involved. Is it something you have to wait for a new season or just jump in as the lowest man on the totem pole and play up?

Not sure how Phat Cats works, but I joined Sedgley tags recently and you just buy in with the highest tag number whenever and play your way down (to lower numbers). Sedgley has you play with other tag numbers close to yours, great way to to get used to tags.

welcome from the Poconos! Once you get the tournament plug, check out the www.mrdiscgolf.com website for upcoming events.

*working on a local links area but its not yet published*