• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Greg Barsby Tour Stamp

brian j

Double Eagle Member
I've seen Destroyers and Teebirds on Facebook but none at the Factory Store. Does anyone know if these will be available to the public?

Innova needs to put his sig. on an Eagle-X. As far as I know he still throws Eagles.

I've seen Destroyers and Teebirds on Facebook but none at the Factory Store. Does anyone know if these will be available to the public?

Barsby is on Team Champion. They do not get discs in the factory store. Your best bet is to get in touch with him or someone he knows if you really want one.
Guys on Champion have been putting together their own fund raising discs, like Dustin Keegan and Terry Gallops. Just like you could.

Tour Series are for team members though. Let's hope he gets promoted to Team Star so he can get one.

I love my Scorpiuses. I'd definitely buy a Barsby Scorpius. Of course now that he's Innova sponsored that will never happen I'm sure. He might still be able to throw them, but I doubt he would be allowed to sell them as a fundraiser. Still, I guess you never know.

Anyone with the Facebook pic?

I, also would like to see the Barsby-Eagle, maybe we can call it the Beagle.

Seems like the only 'innova family' pro that is locked into one of the brands is Simon with Discmania. That may be personal choice, Euro pride or a stipulation of his contract. I'm pretty sure he's mentioned that it is part of his contract but I can't recall for sure.

The rest of the guys/gals seem to be able to throw whatever they want within Innova's 3 brands.

Seems like the only 'innova family' pro that is locked into one of the brands is Simon with Discmania. That may be personal choice, Euro pride or a stipulation of his contract. I'm pretty sure he's mentioned that it is part of his contract but I can't recall for sure.

The rest of the guys/gals seem to be able to throw whatever they want within Innova's 3 brands.

Yeah Simon said in a recent video that it was part of his contract to only use Discmania. Of course it may be that pros sponsored directly (and first) by Discmania only are allowed to use Discmania whereas Innova sponsored pros are allowed to use all 3. Does anyone know if Eagle McMahon bags any Innova? I think he is Discmania sponsored, so I'd be curious if he is allowed to bag Innova.

Yeah Simon said in a recent video that it was part of his contract to only use Discmania. Of course it may be that pros sponsored directly (and first) by Discmania only are allowed to use Discmania whereas Innova sponsored pros are allowed to use all 3. Does anyone know if Eagle McMahon bags any Innova? I think he is Discmania sponsored, so I'd be curious if he is allowed to bag Innova.

he did an ITB recently. i'm sure it's still on youtube.

Yes. Gator and Firebird.
Slightly off topic but it seems amazing that not a single manufacturer can reproduce a mold that truly replaces the Firebird

Really seems to be the one mold people who move away from Innova have trouble replacing - Steve Rico being the most notable example. Guy owns a disc company and still bags Firebirds.

Latest posts