• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip A-Frame owners who carry fewer discs ...

Forehand Shiver

Bogey Member
I got a Grip A-Frame, but only carry about 12-15 discs in the main compartment. Are there any dividers that fit the A-frame or are there any tips to make the discs not shift around when the bag isn't full? Thanks!

What solution did you come to? I have added 3/4 discs that I don't normally carry just to fill mine

I know this is a month old but maybe people still need an idea. I play with a full bag most rounds, but during focus rounds(I am trying to work on specifics and only carry a few specific discs), or night rounds I only carry around 10 discs. Bugs me that they keep falling and laying down. Figured it out, take all the discs out, turn them 90*, and put them back in. I have played maybe 25+ rounds this way and have not had any issues. Hope this helps and happy throwing.

Darren

Rol and Kenny. Try Innovas U channel soft divider. Works great!

I actually have one of those in the trunk of my car from my old bag! I keep my disc bag full, so I don't have to worry about it too much. I like a full bag for options. :)

Latest posts