• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip bx or zuca compact?

Johnniej614

I really like the idea of having a cart as I like to play multiple rounds a day. I have a cliq gear 3.5+ for ball golf that I've seen people use for disc golf. Is it worth it to get the zuca or just get the grip and put some mods on my cliq gear?

Also I'm currently using the Innova discover bag and after only a month it's qlmost done ������

They both are good. It all depends on the courses you are playing and the room in your vehicle. The clicgear and grip will take up more space in the car and it won't work so good on some dg courses because of the terrain but of course you can just use the grip.

If you get the zuca at, it fits great in the car and works great on most courses. But you lose flexibility incase you come across a course that's isn't cart friendly. I use a modified zuca and I keep an innova superhero backpack in the car with extra discs just incase my cart won't work well

Similar to above, have the Grip C15 and Zuca Backpack cart. Bought the pack and used a modified stroller for a while until the Zuca backpack cart was released. I love the flexibility of being able to insert of remove the backpack based on the course. Sounds like you already have a usable cart that could get you by so I might opt for the Grip bag first and then add the Zuca backpack cart later on when it is financially feasible. Start with a great, quality made bag if your Discover bag is breaking down already.

I have a Grip BX and a C14, and also a mini Zuca. Which one I use on a particular day depends on the ruggedness of the terrain.

I'm tempted to tell you to get the bigger Grip bag it's not much more money and you can always use it for other stuff like camping, tailgating, outdoor stuff, traveling etc, they can hold a lot of clothes and have drink holders. Kind of one of those purchases where even if you stop golfing you will still get your money's worth.

Latest posts