• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

So you got a new bag for warranty issues, on a bag that you were the 3rd or 4th owner?
No wonder these things cost so much!

Grip has stopped transferring warranties, so that's not really a prevalent issue. They are just expensive, like most quality bags.

Grip has stopped transferring warranties, so that's not really a prevalent issue. They are just expensive, like most quality bags.

Yes, I know these things, as I have had a couple new Grip bags delivered to my doorstep.
That's why I ask/make these statements.

I just received confirmation- my new A Series bag is sitting at my house waiting for me.
Too bad I'm still at work...
I can't wait to get home and put that bad boy though a quick round tonight!

I'm wondering if the updated 2014 bag will make me get instant buyers remorse. I feel like that can't be more than a month or two away from being announced.

That said, I wonder why they did a Discmania special edition based off the 2013 bag so close to another release.

Last edited:
Grip Bag

Last I heard the 2014 grip bag was being released in may. Also lat 64 is coming out with a bag then too. SO many decisions and things to consider before I buy a new bag!
:doh:

Do you know if the 2014 bags will be a different design or just new colors of the A-Series?

picture.php

oh hell yeah. loving it. thank you heavycritters for the lead on the bag. glide disc golf got it to me in two days.

Finally got to really "try" the bag out this weekend at the GBO and I freakin' love it. A guy in my group had a Mahal so I tried it on. I like the Mahal too, its a nice bag for sure, but just a little much for me. Couldnt be happier with my Grip, quiver pocket is easily my favorite feature.

IDGC in Appling GA had 2 black & 1 grey 2013 bags left when I was there Saturday if anyone wants the old colors. They were priced $251.00 if I recall.

IDGC in Appling GA had 2 black & 1 grey 2013 bags left when I was there Saturday if anyone wants the old colors. They were priced $251.00 if I recall.

oops $250.00. I am on the bandwagon. Grip #6916. Hit me up if in south Fl to challenge.

glad i got mine before they start making the bags a lower quality. might just have to start using a smaller bag and keep mine in great shap for the tourney round.

Latest posts