• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

Just ordered my first grip bag today. I waited last minute but I hope to get it before the VibrAM next week. Regardless I can't wait to get it.

Got my bag yesterday. Really fast shipping! The bag is awesome and defintely feels real high quality. It will definitely get put to use this weekend in the VibrAM.

Is anyone having trouble with the side and back walls warping. I feel like my walls are too big for the slots they are in causing them to cave in.

Awesome - have you used any other Backopack Bags in the past, how does it compare?
Sorry to butt in, but I have owned several backpack bags (Mahal, Prodiscus, Ergo, Voodoo, and Revo) It comes down to what you want in a bag, but for me. The Grip bag is my fav over all bag. Each bag is lacking in some way shape or form, but the Grip covers all the things I want in a bag for ME.

Is anyone having trouble with the side and back walls warping. I feel like my walls are too big for the slots they are in causing them to cave in.
I think this is fairly common. You should still be able to slide discs in that'll eventually pop them out or straighten them. I kind if like them caved in because they keep my discs straight even when the main compartment isn't full.

well the caving in is causing my bag to lean to the point where it will only stand on the flattest ground. falls over constantly

I am pretty sure that this is done on purpose, so that the discs fit more snugly in the bag. With the 3 grips that I have had so far they have all been like that and all I do and over pack the bag with discs for a while and the problem seems to go away.

also, one side has it fit almost perfectly, the other side seems to be smaller because the walls are the same size. THink it may be a defect.

I've been contemplating which backpack bag to get for a few months now but I just finally pulled the trigger on an all black A-Series b/c I'm sick of my Discarier (even with my Quad Shocks). Hope I made the right choice, I believe I did.