• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mini

Solar powered swamp cooler and sunshade would be a thing of beauty. We're entering cart territory there though.
Screw it lets just all buy golf carts, trick them out & start anew disc golf trend. We can put some spinners on, a built in cooler, speakers, built in wifi & some all big tires for the "rougher" disc golf courses. Heck we can even throw on a sunfly :D

I'm loving my cart right now. Time to start thinking about a small swamp cooler and an always upright umbrella holder.

Funny a course just opened near me on a ball golf course and they are renting carts. Disc Golf with carts, there goes my exercise.

Hey everyone! Now that we've officially announced the bag We can drop in here and say hi. We've enjoyed watching the speculation unfold and hearing early feedback as well as your wishlists for improvement.

We wanted to come to DGCR specifically because a forum environment like this is full of knowledgeable, dedicated players who are more prone to discussing their critiques in-depth as opposed to facebook or twitter where it's easier to just make quips. To that end, I took the C14 outside today and shot some photos that I hope will address some major concerns and give you more to discuss until the bags ship.

http://imgur.com/a/hx0dw#0

Specifically on the subject of the rain cover: we knew this would be majorly contentious. We developed a new, vastly more functional rain cover (check it out in the album) that wasn't going to be ready to ship included in the first run of C14s so our solution was to subtract the price of the rain cover from the price of the bag and sell it separately. This allowed us more leeway to get it right as well as making it easier to choose if you wanted one in the first place and more easily replace lost or damaged covers.

We can't do a full Q&A right now as things are still in high gear over here at HQ but we felt it was important to answer to some of our most dedicated fans and give you a chance to have an informed discussion.

Even if I have to wait for the rainfly...well done. That's super solid -- my only complaint on my a series was that the rainfly wasn't as functional as i'd like it to be.

DONE AND DONE. :)

Thanks! Looks like 14 fit comfortably in the bottom with a mix of drivers and mids and another 2 in the putter pocket for a total of 16? Can any other easily accessible slots be used for discs? If so pics would be awesome. Thanks again.

^^Haha, Grip made everyone complaining about 12 ounces of water look silly. Me gusta.

I would like to know how much extra the rain cover is going to set people back, though. Hopefully it's not prohibitively expensive.

awesome photos... I really like what i see. The rainfly looks killer... super functional. The drink holders I prefer narrower and taller like they are now. Excellent. Oh and here's the photo everyone requested:

14 discs in an even mix of mids/putters and drivers. (which is similar to my current setup)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8-12-2014 15-02-50.jpg
    8-12-2014 15-02-50.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 202
does anyone know if the camelbak 32oz bottles shown in the photo are the same diameter as the nalgene 32 oz?

Am I missing it or is there no lift handle built into the shoulder straps?

AND

How much will the rainfly be?

AND

3 beers and a jacket in the storage pocket?

Those are all my questions and requirements.

Appreciate the extra pics. Looks like a great bag. I'm sure a lot of peeps will be happy with it. I'm considering.

On a lot of people's minds. Why so much for shipping? I apologize if I'm not with the times but is that the standard these days?

Appreciate the extra pics. Looks like a great bag. I'm sure a lot of peeps will be happy with it. I'm considering.

On a lot of people's minds. Why so much for shipping? I apologize if I'm not with the times but is that the standard these days?

I think it's 3 day shipping....so yeah. Pretty standard. The issue is the size of the box -- it's "oversized" by most standards, so it jumps the price up quite a bit.

Am I missing it or is there no lift handle built into the shoulder straps?

AND

How much will the rainfly be?

AND

3 beers and a jacket in the storage pocket?

Those are all my questions and requirements.

There's a handle there.

There's a handle there.

I'm sure not seeing it. That webbing looks stitched down and there is no gap like on the A series. Buut they wouldn't remove it (would they?). So where am I missing it?

More importantly, 3 beers and a rain jacket?

If there's enough space for a large fleece jacket in the storage compartment, I may sell my L-Series and get one of these.

^^Haha, Grip made everyone complaining about 12 ounces of water look silly. Me gusta.

I would like to know how much extra the rain cover is going to set people back, though. Hopefully it's not prohibitively expensive.

12oz of water is a HUGE issue

I'll have to go the walmart/target to compare sizes of camelbak bottles to nalgenes I guess to se eif my bottles fit.

Don't really care to spend an extra $35 on water bottles

If there's enough space for a large fleece jacket in the storage compartment, I may sell my L-Series and get one of these.

There won't be room for that. I just saw the bag in my local dg shop. Only discs, valuables and two bottles go in it.

I'm sure not seeing it. That webbing looks stitched down and there is no gap like on the A series. Buut they wouldn't remove it (would they?). So where am I missing it?

More importantly, 3 beers and a rain jacket?

the handle is still there where it always has been.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8-12-2014 16-07-37.jpg
    8-12-2014 16-07-37.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 192